We are HIRINGAdmin
BANNERTON Recruitment / Roles Specification:
Senior Public Relations Account Executive / Junior Public Relations Account Executive
Owing to brisk expansion of our client base and new business potential, BANNERTON is recruiting at both Junior and Senior Public Relations Account Executive roles working across our corporate and consumer PR division.
At least 2-3 years PR experience is required, ideally within an agency.
The successful candidate will have excellent management skills and writing ability, be experienced in client engagement at the highest level, and take responsibility for the development of a number of junior account executives on the team.
Good media contacts, in both traditional and digital formats, is important; and candidates should be familiar with use of social media in support of client communication.
Business development potential is an asset, and incentives are in place for introduction of new business.
- Manage clients and media liaison to facilitate agreed PR programmes, attending client and other meetings, as required, on behalf of BANNERTON.
- Creative input to identify news and feature leads, competitions and promotion potential for clients.
- Draft copy in support of PR programmes, including media releases, PR programmes and schedules, client reporting, and media proposals.
- Lead a team of junior account executives in servicing client business.
- Manage third party services, as required, including photography, video, print, advertising, media monitoring, surveys commissioned etc.
- Identify and pursue new business leads.
- Occasional event management eg: product launches or corporate media announcements, and attend events representing BANNERTON and clients.
- Input to sponsorship or CSR activity, occasionally, in support of clients communication campaigns.
To apply, please send your CV and a bit about yourself to [email protected].